Radlab | Artistic Photography

5:29:00 PM

Well . . . I was just contemplating which one of these exquisite edits I like the best. I can't possibly make up my mind . . . each one so adorable! I have Radlab to thank . . . I don't know how I could possibly live without it these days.  After I export my photos from Lightroom I do a little touch up in Photoshop, then open them all in Radlab.  It's like walking into an ice cream shop and not knowing which flavor to sample first! I could just hang out in there all day :D Let me know what you think . . . Which one do you prefer??


radlab share not
This is the original, with my touchups - no Radlab applied



  radlab share1
Recipe #1


  radlab share2
Recipe #2


  radlab share 3Recipe #3
~~ yummy  . . . yummy . . . yummy ~~
Maybe I should just start a FLAVOR of the month club :D
Loves!!  ME
(ps . . . head on over to Totally Rad on Facebook
you can give it a try for FREE
Watch out you maybe hooked for life . . .)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe