It's a Boy | Maternity Photography

2:25:00 PM

Yippee! Boy on the way . . .  

What exciting news for Cory & Sara!  They are expecting a tax time baby in April.  

The perfect time of year for a new little one . . . warm spring days, new green things growing all around.  What more could you ask for to celebrate and welcome a new little one! Loves you you all! 

 Can't wait for this little boy to make his appearance!


sara 1


Sara will make an adorable mom! I love her warm personality :D

  sara 2sara 3 DSC03447 kk DSC02203 kk rdhs sara 7 I


I think this is my favorite - those tiny tennies are adorable!

  sara 4sara 5 sara 6


We took all these photos at their lovely new home . . . it suits them perfectly. It will be fun to welcome this new little one!


  sara 9



DSC03509 kk rdsep



 I'll be waiting to hear the news!


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe