Favorites Spotlight | Travel & Nature

2:33:00 PM

Each year I try to set aside the months of January and February to take some time JUST FOR ME :)

 I find I need a little space at the beginning of the year to regroup . . . update my professional website . . . blog a little . . . watch Adobe tutorials on Youtube (just one of my many addictions.

 Well this year, January and February are flying by!  I'm not nearly getting enough browsing, updating, and blogging time . . . but I wanted to just take a few minutes and share just a smidgin of my photography that inspired me the most this year . . .

 Along with a little rhetoric to go along with . . . Hope you all ENJOY!

 Loves!!

 Kristin



DSC01116


If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk. ~Raymond Inmon

  kirtland1 kk rd


Do not be discouraged on account of the greatness of the work; only be humble and faithful. . . . He who scattered Israel has promised to gather them; therefore inasmuch as you are to be instrumental in this great work, He will endow you with power, wisdom, might, and intelligence, and every qualification necessary. ~~ Prophet Joseph Smith


walk mile in shoes kk rd

The earliest traces of the enlightening part of the proverb date back to the Cherokee tribe of Native Americans, who said -

 “Don’t judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes”. 

Nelle Harper Lee, an American authoress, was seemingly inspired by the saying of the Amerindians in her book “To Kill a Mockingbird”, where she wrote -

 “You never really know a man until you understand things from his point of view, until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.”

  a vision kk rd


"I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it" - - Prophet Joseph Smith




birth story kk rd


Isn't she lovely 
 Isn't she wonderful 
 Isn't she precious 
 Less than one minute old 
 I never thought through love we'd be 
 Making one as lovely as she 
 But isn't she lovely made from love 
- Stevie Wonder


  lil one kk rd


Tell you a story 
happened a long time ago 
little bitty pretty one 
I'll be watching you grow 
- Bobby Day


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe