It's a Radlab recipe fest | Artistic Photography

5:20:00 PM

Well . . .   What do you think?

I THINK I got a little carried away with this incredible newborn shot . . .

 Somehow all I want to do is just love on these little babies, I think it shows up in my editing.  I love 'em like this -

Baby Jonathan

And I love 'em like this -






Radlab recipe - Lights out 66%, Flare-up / Golden at 64%, The 600 at 88% to give it that grainy retro look.Baby Jonathan 2


AND I really LOVE 'em like this too!
 

Radlab recipe - Lights out at 60%, Flare up / Golden at 63%, Grandma's Tap Shoes at 43%

Baby Jonathan #3


Ummm . . . getting a little carried away here . . . but I couldn't resist :D
 

Radlab recipe - Lights out at 72%, Flare up / Golden at 77%, Get faded / Neutral at 93%, Fuzzy Navel at 100Baby Jonathan #4     


 And, last but certainly not the least . . . in black & white . . .   



 Radlab - Graphite / BW at 100%Baby Jonathan in black & white

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe